Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Follow-up

Hey, everyone! I'm loving seeing all the really neat kits that you've made!! I've gotten some great ideas for the next swap *rubbing hands together!*

I leave for a missionary trip to Mexico this Saturday, August 4th. So, I will be unavailable until after Sunday, August 12th.

If your package does not reach you by Friday, August 10th, and you have not heard from your partner, please come back here and leave a tag at this post letting me know. That person will sadly be put on the HSKS black list, and will be unable to participate in future swaps.

Again, thanks for all the fun!!! I hope to see many of you back for the next swap. I'll be making announcements for it shortly after I return home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you for all your hard work. I'm already looking forward to the next one- I'll be a Second Year!

Dharmafey said...

I'd been so busy, I'd lost track of the ship date! I haven't gotten mine yet.
Carrie