Thursday, June 21, 2007

SIGN-UPS CLOSED

Sign-ups are now closed for this session. Swap members will receive their partners on Monday, and then we'll be off! I have a billion things to do right now, but I will make sure that I get to everyone that signed up today. If you signed up today and you do not see your name on the site by tomorrow evening, go ahead and send me an email, but be warned that you won't hear from me until Sunday evening or (mostly likely) Monday after I get back from camping and all settled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I know this sounds weird, but I had a kinda bad evening (see my blog) and the thought that on Monday I'll know my partner, and be able to start crafting with a purpose- makes this night and weekend seem a little easier. For now I am watching TV, looking for sock patterns, and finishing my socks. And drinking the last of the coke, with a generous shot of rum added for good measure.